Outplacement Services - CV Writing
Over the past 10 years, we have collaborated with some of the UK's largest organisations to support various restructuring projects or staff redundancies - recently for one of the country's largest energy suppliers and a global provider of resettlement options, harnessing our expertise in CV review / preparation.
Why utilise our CV writing outplacement service?
- Support staff, groups or even entire sites earmarked for redundancy / re-deployment.
- Increase staff confidence and future job opportunities; particularly in today's tough economic climate.
- Gain increased respect from remaining staff having been seen as valuing outgoing employees.
- Free-up much needed time during an already difficult period.
- Customised and flexible service options and competitive fees.
Case study 1 (UK energy supplier staff re-deployment)
National utility company seeking to re-deploy staff; each staff member affected was provided with CV and cover letter re-writes to the value of £100.
Case study 2 (window manufacturer downsizing programme)
Following a sharp reduction in sales in 2009 / 2010, company reduced staffing levels by around 30%. We negotiated a set price with the company, for all staff facing redundancy to have a professional CV created, targeted towards specific positions.
Case study 3 (closure of family-run business)
Small family-run business had a team of 8 all facing redundancy due to the company's closure. All staff had worked for the company from a young age, did not have CVs and were inexperienced in the processes of today's 'modern' job search. We provided all staff with a professionally written CV from completed questionnaires for a significantly reduced fee, together with interview advice eBooks and 12 months free job seeker support. Feedback from this service was extremely positive, with 6 of the 8 staff gaining new employment within just 3 months.
For more information please contact us today!