Looking for a teaching role and need some free CV writing advice? Get a jump start by following the advice below!
What experience do I need to demonstrate?
- Managing teaching resources to facilitate best possible teaching
- Organising and managing extra-curricular activities
- Liaising with students, parents, colleagues and teaching authorities
- Utilising tailored teaching methods to satisfy different requirements
- Forging, maintaining and developing relationships with students and parents
- Identifying students’ strengths / weaknesses – adapting teaching methods as appropriate
Teacher CV keywords
Example teacher CV profile:
An accomplished English Teacher with in excess of 10 years demonstrated success teaching, motivating, and directing students while maintaining high interest and achievement. Articulate communicator able to effectively interact with diverse populations of students at varying levels of technical ability; maintaining liaison with students, parents and teaching professionals.
Example of a teacher CV: